1. High hardness. The Rockwell hardness is up to hr82-90.
2. Good wear resistance. The wear resistance is obviously higher than that of wear-resistant steel and stainless steel.
3. Good impact resistance. The compressive strength is more than 200 MPa, and the bending strength is more than 40 MPa, which can withstand long-term drilling erosion.
4. It can adhere firmly. It can be used for a long time at room temperature.
5. Light weight. The density of the product is 3.5g/cm3, and the weight is less than 1 / 2 of the steel, which can greatly reduce the e